Deyanov Dental offers a denture repair service direct to patients. A fast & reliable service you can trust.
Denture Repair £85
Drop Off & Collect
Drop your denture into the surgery and we will call you when it is ready for collection
What we do
Deyanov Dental denture repair service is for those inconvenient emergencies. Whether you’ve chipped your denture, broken it in two or had a tooth come loose, we are able to fix and return it within 24-48 hours for a single flat fee. We can even post your denture back to you free of charge!
What Happens When We Receive Your Denture
Once we have received your denture this is what we do:
FAST & RELIABLE
From the moment we receive your denture we only need it for a maximum of 24hrs. We don’t like to keep our patients waiting unnecessarily.
EXPERIENCE & QUALITY
Our patients have trusted our quality of dentures since 2018, hand repaired by Dr Deyanov, GDC qualified.
AFFORDABLE & EASY
Our prices are very competitive and we have made ordering easy. You don’t need to create an account to order.
Orkney outer Isles
Simply pack your denture securely and post it to us
Use a tracked postal service
with a printed copy of your invoice
Postal Service – Prices
Please contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]
Here’s what you’ll need to do
Once paid online, simply pack & post your denture to us.
You’ll find postal instructions below.
You will need to pay for postage to us (use a tracked postal service) and once we have serviced your denture we’ll return it free using tracked first-class postage.
Select the service & pay online
Disinfect & seal your denture in a clear bag
Pack & post your denture to us (use tracked postal service)
Express – despatched 1 day after receipt
Returned free – tracked first class
Follow these instructions carefully
1. Ensure you make payment online. Once you receive a confirmation email, record your order number.
2. Use a denture disinfectant such as Steradent or something similar to disinfect your denture.
3. Seal your broken denture in a clear bag
4. Include a copy of your invoice or a note with your order number and contact details.
5. Carefully pack your denture (we recommend a padded jiffy envelope).
6. Take your parcel to your nearest post office. Please note you will need to pay for postage (we recommend a tracked service).
Once we receive your denture we will need it in our lab for a maximum of 24hrs before we send it back using tracked 1st Class post.
Please note: In the unlikely event that items are lost while in possession of the Deyanov Dental team, any compensation will be limited to the value of the order placed.
* Please note that this service is not for any modifications, to restore stability or for any additions to dentures. In this case, please contact the practice to arrange an appointment.
We also do not provide any warranty with this service.
We accept the following payment methods
Sort code: 83-24-07
Account number: 00149702
Please be aware that any same day emergency appointments you make you will be charged at £75 for the appointment (treatment cost not inclusive)
Any out of hours emergency appointments you make will be charged at £125 for the appointment (treatment cost not inclusive)
Payments for any emergency appointment slots will be required at the time of booking which can be paid over the phone
Any treatment required can be paid by your preference of payment method at the end of your appointment